Submission Policy Of Thousand Miles( thousandmilessite.in)
1. All the writing works should be in English.(in .txt,.docx format).
2. The articles or any writing works must not exceed 1500 words and should be accompanied with a title.
3. If your article or any writing works have any pictures then send the pictures separately. Do not paste the pictures in the same document.
4. Your article or writing work must not contain any explicit material or adult material or any violence related issue, and it should not advocate against any race or group or contain profanity.
5. Your article or writing work should not violate the Indian penal code (IPC laws) and moreover it should not violate the cyber laws and also any other criminal and civil law.
6. Your article or any writing work that you are submitting is completely vested on you and you will be fully responsible for any controversial issue rising thereafter.
7. Send only one articles or writing work per email, so as to avoid confusion regarding your articles.
8. The resolution of the photos should be of 650×310 exactly.
9. The paintings or art works must be submitted with a scanned file.
10. The photographs or artwork should not be edited other than resizing.
11. The artwork and photographs should be original.
12.6. By sending us an article you give us the right to publish it in paper or online edition of THOUSAND MILES and also to include it in paper and electronic collections of past issues. However, copyright remains the property of the authors. Authors are free to publish their contributions again elsewhere, so long as THOUSAND MILES is acknowledged as the place of first publication.(see point no.14)
13.If you want to publish a novel with us that you have written, please send in us all chapters of your novel so that we can verify and acknowledge you as soon as possible.
14. If you want to submit your creative work to any other magazine or printing media which you have sent us earlier, you should have to notify us with an email: [email protected]
15.All works should be original.Thousand Miles strictly PROHIBITS PLAGIARISM in all its forms. So make sure you aren’t copying from any other previous works by other authors or writers.Any work found to be copied or infringing the copyright of others will incur immediate rejection.
16.Thousand Miles strives to put an embargo on any malpractice in our published content like plagiarism,copyright violation etc. However, due to the huge workload, a plagiarised work or an work infringing upon someone else’s copyright might get published.In such an event THOUSAND MILES IS PURELY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LEGAL /MORAL ISSUES RISING HEREAFTER.THOUSAND MILES VESTS THE ONUS ON THE PERSON WHO SUBMITTED THE SAID DISPUTED WORK TO US(See point 6).NEVERTHELESS THOUSAND MILES IS WILLING TO REMOVE THE DISPUTED WORK CONTENT AS SOON AS THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR/COPYRIGHT HOLDER CONTACTS US AND FURNISHES HIS COPYRIGHT DETAILS AS PROOF.THE READERS CAN HELP US BY BEING VIGILANT ON SUCH ISSUES AND NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY SHOOTING AN E-MAIL TO:[email protected]
P.S: you can submit your writings or any art work to this email id: [email protected]
FOR INTERVIEW PURPOSE:
>>If any musical folk/classical/rock band wants to get featured (or want to promote their commercial works) in our magazine, they can send their request through the message box(see the bottom most part of the page) or can shoot an e-mail to us at: [email protected] or to our editor-in-chief at: [email protected]
>>If any new authors or any novice artists wants to get featured in our magazine, they can mail us at : [email protected]