Hello Mr./Ms/Mrs. Creative
Thousand Miles is hiring new members who are creative, friendly, organised, honest and dynamic in nature. The team always deals in creating something new and fresh for the online readers. They always think in a way that can cater to the need of the society and food for the mind. If you have the same zeal then you are free to join us in our journey of creativity. Want to know what we do and how we do? click here: FUN AT TM
We are in search of six in-house columnists/manager mentioned below:
Book Reviewer, Gadget Review Columnist, Sports Review Columnist, Music Review Columnist, Assistant Editor, and a Social Media Manager.
General Roles of in-house Columnist/ Reviewer/Manager:
- You have to work enthusiastically and creatively for your section you are allotted to.
- The responsibility of your section will be up to you and you have to either write the article or out-source or collect from your contacts.
- You have to work in tandem with other members of the TM Family.
- Our frequency of issues is monthly and we take submission dates quite sincerely. Keep that in mind.
- Your work will constructively be criticized by the team members and so advance completion of work is a priority.
- P.S: Every responsibility or work at TM is freelanced for time being.
Below is the application form provided. Fill in the details and we will get back to u as soon as possible. Kindly read the specific roles mentioned below the form.
Roles of Assistant Editor:
An Assistant Editor has to work with the main editor, or an editorial department head, working to write articles or edit articles when they arrive from freelance contributors. Assistant Editor has to pass on orders and decisions from the main Editor to the team in his absence or when asked to, providing support to main Editor or Issue Editor, performing research on news trend, proofreading copy, fact-checking completed stories and writing short articles if and when asked to or needed.
Roles of Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager has to take care of all the Social Media accounts of Thousand Miles INC. You may need to create, shoot and edit videos and pictures. You have to maintain the regularity of posting in all the handles. You should have basic skills in video and picture editing like Corel Draw, Photoshop, InDesign, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. The work as a Social Media Manager will also include performing research on news trend and update the following. You also need to work along with our Creative Designer at times.