|Appetizers and Snacks
Its a very easy recipe for Chinese food lovers and is much affordable to make at home! 1 kg of chicken lollipops only cost Rs.100 and contains 21 – 22 lollipop pieces! Its a no loss dish for anyone!
- 1 kg of chicken wings crafted into lollipops (the butcher does this himself if you order beforehand)
- 1 cup of Maida
- 2-3 tea spoons of Corn Flour
- 2-3 tea spoons of rice Flour/Powder(optional ,to make lollypop much more crispy)
- 2 eggs or water
- 3 tea spoons of Ginger Paste
- 3 tea spoons of Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tea spoon of Red Chilli Powder
- Red Food Colour(optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix the 1 kg of chicken lollipops in a bowl with maida, corn flour,rice flour, eggs, ginger-garlic paste, red-chilli powder, red food colour and marinate for about 2-3 hours before frying.
- If you don’t have eggs, you can add water instead of it.
- After marination is done, have a deep-frying vessel and pour oil. Heat the vessel.
- Now start adding the lollipops into the hot oil for frying.
- Allow the lollipops to fry on a low flame for about 5- 7 minutes. You can check if they are cooked or not my simply immersing a knife or fork. If it goes in and comes out smoothly, the lollipops are cooked.
- To make them crispy, high your gas flame and fry for 2-3 more minutes till they turn a little dark in colour.
- Remove them on an oil absorbant paper napkin to take away the excess oil and they are ready to serve more than 6 people.
You can serve this with freshly chopped cabbage, onion and tomato salad sprinkeled with a hint of lemon and chaat masala!
Top of Form