Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biriyani | Wanna Learn This Awesome Dish | TM Food Corner
HYDERABADI CHICKEN DUM BIRIYANI
1 kg – Chicken
1 kg – Rice
1 bunch – pudina
1 bunch – Coriander leaves
4 to 5 – Onions
3 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
1 tomato finely chopped
1.5 tbsp – chilli powder
1/2 tbsp – Turmeric powder
3 tbsp – Chicken masala
2 tbsp – coriander powder
2 tbsp- biriyani masala
Whole Garam Masala
3 to 4 – biriyani leaves
1 cup – Curd
2 – Lemon
10 Easy Direction to cook it:
- Clean the chicken and add chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste,tomato chopped, salt, turmeric powder, biriyani masala chicken masala and curd.Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Add enough oil and fry finely chopped onions till golden brown colour. Remove from oil.
- Now drop the marinated chicken in that oil and keep it aside.
- Take rice in another vessel, add whole garam masala, biryani leaves, salt and allow it to cook.
- When rice is half cooked, strain it.
- Cook the chicken and add pudina and coriander leaves.
- Add half the boiled rice and fried onions.
- Add remaining rice and onions layer by layer and cover the vessel with foil paper then cover it with a lid (don’t allow pressure to go out).
- Reduce flame and cook for 40 min.
- Finally, add lime juice mixed with turmeric powder through small holes made in the rice.
Best Accompaniment: Serve hot with raita or any Indian salna/gravy of your choice