Prep time- 5 min
Cooking time- 15 min
- Masala Maggi – 1 packet
- Onion -1(chopped)
- Beans -4-5(finely chopped) *can add any vegetable of choice like carrots, cabbage, capsicum etc.
- Cheese cube -1-2 (thinly sliced)
- Schezwan sauce – 1tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Heat about 2tbsp of oil in a pan.
- To it, add chopped onion and vegetable of choice. Cook for 3min.
- Add Maggi (* directly from the packet, no need to pre-boil) and fry it for another 2 min.
- Add Maggi masala and stir it well.
- Then add about 2cups of water and cover the lid.
- After 5 min adds thin slices of cheese and cooks for another 5-8 min. (lid should be covered).
- Now add schezwan sauce and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
*can add tomato ketchup or chilli sauce as per choice.
*add water as per need- if you prefer a soup type of cheese Maggi, then add 2 and a half cup water.