- Baby potatoes-250gm
- Onion-1(cut into 4 parts)
- Ginger-1/2 inch
- Garlic-8-10 pods
- Tomatoes-2(medium sized, cut into halves)
- Green chilli-1 or 2
- Kasurimethi- 2tbsp
- Curd- 3tbsp
- Cumin- 1tsp
- Coriander-1 tsp
- Turmeric- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1)First of all boil the baby potatoes till soft. Then pierce them by toothpick or a fork.
2) Now dry roast the following-onion, ginger,garlictomatoes,chilli,jeera and dhania. After cooling them, make a paste.
3) Heat mustard oil in a wok, add the baby potatoes and fry for 5min.
4) Now add salt and turmeric powder.
5) Then add the grounded paste and cook till the oil separates.
6) Now add curd and cook for 10min. Let the potatoes dry up soaking the spices and curd.
7) Lastly add kasurimethi and cook in low flame for 2min.
Serve hot with roti or rice.