Rathin | Apr 23, 2018 | 0
VAPA DIMER KOFTA CURRY/EGG KOFTA CURRY
This recipe has a unique style to use with powder and paste spices. So we will use powder and paste spices for this recipe. It is an easy and simple recipe with common ingredients. Hope you will make enjoy with you family and friends.
• 6 eggs
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon coriander powder
• ¼ teaspoon ginger paste
• 2 tablespoon onion paste(OPTIONAL)
• 1/3 teaspoon salt
Also, need a STEEL TIFFIN BOX/FREEZER BAG
• 3 tablespoons onion paste
.2 chopped onion
.6/7 green chillies
• 1/3 cup coconut cream
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• ½ teaspoon garlic paste
• ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon coriander paste
• ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoon oil
[marker bgcolor=”#f43838″ textcolor=”#f4f4f4″]For Gravy:[/marker]How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients together for kofta. Beat well and pour into freezer bag/tiffin box
2. Boil it in a container covering the lid for 15 mins till the egg mixer becomes hard to cut.
3. Cut the egg mixer to your desired size.
4. Heat the pan with oil and when oil is ready, add two cardamoms, two cinnamons stick two cloves then add chopped onion fry it till golden brown now add onion paste.
5. Stir it and cook the onion paste for 1 minute then add ginger garlic paste.
6. Add rest of ingredients except cumin and coconut cream.
7. Cook it oil is separate and stir occasionally.
8. Add coconut cream and cook it till oil comes out.
9. Add 1 cup of water and let it comes to boiling point.
10. Add egg kofta and cook it under closed lid till gravy becomes thick.
11. Check the salt and add cumin. Remove it from heat.